AFISHA.LIFE is committed to complying with U.S. intellectual property laws and to respond to claims of copyright, trademark or patent infringement. AFISHA.LIFE will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions as set forth herein.
Notifications of claimed intellectual property infringement should be sent to our Designated Agent in the manner described below:
You must provide all of the following information when providing notice of the claimed intellectual property infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the intellectual property owner;
- Identification of the intellectual property claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity, and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit АFISHA.LIFE to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit АFISHA.LIFE to contact the intellectual property owner, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the intellectual property owner.
For more details on the information required for valid notification of copyright under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
You should be aware that, under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys’ fees.